DHOLERA SIR, "A NEW GUJARAT, WITHIN GUJARAT"
Spread over an area of 920 sq kms, Dholera SIR is the First Planned Greenfield Smart City of India offering infinite possibilities of growth and advanced infrastructure, connected and sustainable city, fast track approvals and single window clearances, full of potential and opportunities. Encompassing 22 villages of the Dholera Taluka in the District of Ahmedabad, is envisaged to be bigger than the city of Ahmedabad. It is strategically located between the industrial cities of Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
DICDL - Dholera Industrial City Development Limited
- Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) spanning approximately 920sq km- encompasses 22 villages of Dholera Taluka.
- DSIR, under Town Planning Schemes 1 to 6, covers an area of 422 sq km. Phase I covers 153 sq km of TP1 and TP2
- Construction in an area of 2250 ha has been initiated for industrial and residential zones
- DSIR is strategically located between industrial cities of Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
- DSIR is also connected to Delhi and Mumbai via NH8 & DMIC
- DSIR provides access to both the domestic and international markets and land parcels can be combined to get a contiguous area
DHOLERA INDUSTRIAL CITY DEVELOPMENT PLAN
DHOLERA CITY- IMMEDAITE DEVELOPMENT
TOTAL AREA 91,970 HA (920 SQ KM)