DHOLERA SIR, "A NEW GUJARAT, WITHIN GUJARAT"
Dholera SIR Spread over an area of 920 sq kms, Dholera SIR is the First Planned Greenfield Smart City of India offering infinite possibilities of growth and advanced infrastructure, connected and sustainable city, fast track approvals and single window clearances, full of potential and opportunities. Encompassing 22 villages of the Dholera Taluka in the District of Ahmedabad, is envisaged to be bigger than the city of Ahmedabad. It is strategically located between the industrial cities of Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
Dholera SIR is Mega project under the DMIC Project with intent to make it a global manufacturing hub supported by world class smart infrastructure. Dholera is 1st DSIR within high impact Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).
Invest at India's first biggest Greenfield planned smart city Dholera SIR Residential plots and a special investment region with Most trusted and innovative developer in Government approved projects. Multiple Investment Opportunities for Partner/Investors for launching new project Residential, Commercial, Industrial Plots Project in Dholera Smart City. Promoted by group of top real estate developers by SmartHomes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Dholera SIR Overview
- Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) spanning approximately 920sq km - encompasses 22 villages of Dholera Taluka.
- Developable Area : 567.39 Sq.km.
- High Access Corridor: City Center Zone, Industrial Zone, Logistic, Knowledge & IT, Recreation & Sports, Entertainment.
- World-class infrastructure & connectivity: within & outside.
- Central Spine Expressway & Metro Rail to link the SIR with mega cities.
- Airport & Sea Port in the vicinity.
- Dholera SIR is strategically located between industrial cities of Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
- Benefits of sea coast, nature park, golf course.
- Premium civic amenities.
- Capable to cater to both international & domestic Market.
- Close to Gujarat International Finance TechCity (GIFT).
- Close to Petro-chemicals and petroleum Inv. Region (PCPIR).
- Logistic support of the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DMIC).
- Benefits of the high impact Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).
- Public investment in core infrastructure.
Dholera Smart City Project
Boasting the second largest road network in the world, Dholera is not just connected with roadways but also rail and airways. With the approval of a Dholera International airport and the Metro Rail system that will link it directly to Ahmedabad city, Dholera SIR Project is making its way to the future.
Solar Power Plants
The 5000MW solar park planned to be set up at Dholera SIR Property will be the largest in the country and cater to the needs of commercial and industrial growth. The power plant will be generating from clean sources and is expected to generate 35 % - 40% of Tata’s total general capacity.
With the master planning assigned to Halcrow, trunk infrastructure to AECOM, ICT consultancy to Wipro, and technical solutions to IBM and CISCO; DSIR is set to create a whole new level of modern infrastructures with the help of reputed, big, and the best corporations out there.
Signaled by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Dholera Monorail Project between Dholera and Ahmedabad is set to offer solutions to all connectivity hindrances and a distinct identity to the region in coming years.
TATA Lithium-Ion Battery Plant
TATA chemicals have acquired land and are planning to set up the biggest manufacturing plant for lithium-ion batteries in the city to compete against Chinese counterparts. The biggest consumers of these are the manufacturers of electrical vehicles and the biggest supplier of the same is China.
The Gujarat Government and Cerestra Group signed MoU for establishing a world-class special education region (G-SER) in the city. Spread across a land of 1000 acres, this aims to provide quality education and attract foreign colleges and universities to set up their bases and collaborate on the courses provided here in Dholera.
Why Invest in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential NA Land in Dholera SIR a Trillion-Dollar Smart City in Making?
Dholera SIR is fast emerging as the hotspot for residential, commercial and industrial plot investment. The city is expected to have its self-sustaining ecosystem comprising of various economic drivers via elements like social infrastructure, logistic and utility infrastructure, & overall industrialization.
Now, a city that is complete in all respects is sure to attract residential, commercial & industrial investment. It makes a lot of sense for commercial and industrial establishments to set up their base in Dholera SIR and witness huge success and growth in a short span of time. Smart Homes Infrastructure being the most innovative developer owns huge land holdings and aims to develop the project with RERA compliance inside Dholera SIR.
DICDL - Dholera Industrial City Development Limited
- Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) spanning approximately 920sq km- encompasses 22 villages of Dholera Taluka.
- DSIR, under Town Planning Schemes 1 to 6, covers an area of 422 sq km. Phase I covers 153 sq km of TP1 and TP2
- Construction in an area of 2250 ha has been initiated for industrial and residential zones
- DSIR is strategically located between industrial cities of Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
- DSIR is also connected to Delhi and Mumbai via NH8 & DMIC
- DSIR provides access to both the domestic and international markets and land parcels can be combined to get a contiguous area
DHOLERA INDUSTRIAL CITY DEVELOPMENT PLAN
DHOLERA CITY- IMMEDAITE DEVELOPMENT
TOTAL AREA 91,970 HA (920 SQ KM)