Posted: 2016-07-12 10:19:30 by
The journey has begun. Journey of constructing 60,000 residential units in Dholera smart city by the eminent real estate brand: Smart Homes Infrastructure Ltd. The target year has been set as 2040 and the strategy thought of to achieve the target is to build 20,000 homes in each decade. Smart Homes vision is in line with the statistical data released by the detailed DSIR project report. As per the report, 5 lac residential units shall be built in the city by 2040 to meet the housing demand of 2 million people. Of these 5 lac homes, Smart Homes aspires to provide affordable homes to a large population by creating 60,000 homes in the city. To keep the housing option flexible for the citizens, it shall offer a mix of value apartments, residential housing plots and luxury villas and bungalows. The first two projects that are under development are 'Dholera Smart City' and 'Smart Dholera' of which the first few phases have been developed and are ready for sale. Apart from being a perfect residential abode, the units also make a wise investment option as the prices are expected to inflate by 2-3 times in a short time span.
For those who are considering buying a home in Dholera or investing in the growing real estate market in the city, here are few facts one should know before making the decision:-
• Dholera is the maiden smart city of India located 80 kilometers form Ahmedabad and spans across 920 Sq. Kms.
• It is the dream project of Mr. Modi who aspires to build it six times the size of Shanghai and twice that of Mumbai.
• Dholera shall be developed on a self-sustainable model with high usage of ICT in its development.
• Promoted as a global trading and manufacturing hub, the city is expected to generate 8 lakh new employment opportunities by 2040 which shall provide livelihood to 2.5 million people.
• It is been observed as a good investment option across the globe due to its rising economic potential and undervalued real estate markets.
• Dholera is one of the 24 investment node on the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor and shall enjoy benefits of the same.
• The urban transport system planned for Dholera is robust and shall ensure ease in commuting. It shall also be linked well to Indian and global cities through metro rail, port, Dholera international airport and 6 lane expressway.
• Funding has been received by the DSIR project in plentitude and heavy inflow of funds through PPP model and foreign investors is expected which shall further accelerate the development work.
If one is thinking of investing in the smart city, now is the best time and Smart Homes is one of the best option to invest in.